Conventional & Specialty Contact Lenses, Whatever Your Needs Are
Contact lenses can provide clear vision without needing visible eyewear like glasses. With our help, we can help you find a pair of contact lenses providing comfortable vision.
Visit Overlake Family Vision, and we can recommend contact lenses after examining your eyes. We look forward to providing you with glasses-free vision!
Our Contact Lenses
We carry several types of contact lenses at Overlake Family Vision to meet the unique needs of our patients. Whether it’s soft, rigid, or specialty contact lenses, we have a pair of lenses for your eyes. Our team takes pride in finding the most effective contact lenses for your vision needs.
Some of the contact lenses we offer include soft, rigid gas permeable, multifocal, and multifocal toric contact lenses:
- Soft contact lenses are soft and breathable, providing a comfortable fit. They’re excellent for a patient new to contacts and come in extended wear and disposable options.
- Rigid gas permeable lenses: Rigid gas permeable lenses are durable and easier to handle. They provide crisp vision because of their rigid material. However, they can take longer to get used to than other contact lenses.
- Multifocal lenses feature multiple prescriptions in each contact lens, helping you see from different distances. They’re ideal for patients over the age of 40 with presbyopia. It makes it so that one can see at distance and near without the need for reading glasses.
- Multifocal toric lenses offer multiple prescriptions in the same lens while providing clear vision for patients with astigmatism. They feature a weighted bottom to prevent the lens from shifting where it needs to sit on the eye to provide clearer vision. This is for those with presbyopia over the age of 40. It makes it so one can see distance and near without glasses, including reading glasses! Multifocal lenses feature multiple prescriptions in each contact lens, helping you see from different distances. They’re ideal for patients with presbyopia.
The Contact Lens Fitting Process
Finding the right contact lenses for you involves a multi-step process where we examine your eyes, determine your prescription, and learn about your vision needs. Many patients assume we can use a glasses prescription for contacts, but this isn’t true.
Your contact lens prescription is different because they rest directly on your eyes instead of in front. Because of this, you need a new lens power to see clearly. We can determine this during your contacts lens exam and fitting.
Your exam is a thorough evaluation of your eyes to see if contact lenses are a good fit for your needs. We’ll discuss your lifestyle, medical history, and previous experience with contact lenses to understand your vision needs. Learning about these factors helps us determine what contact lenses might suit you.
We’ll look at your eyes with diagnostic technology and evaluate your tear film to see if your eyes have enough moisture to wear contact lenses. Examining and measuring your eyes is essential for helping you find contacts providing clear vision and comfort.
Your fitting is where we review your exam results and recommend a pair of contact lenses. Many contact lenses are available today, including soft, rigid gas permeable, and multifocal contact lenses. Additionally, we provide multifocal toric lenses for patients with astigmatism.
In addition to recommending your contact lenses, we can teach you how to care for and maintain your contacts.
Your follow-up appointment allows us to adjust your contact lens prescription if needed. We can discuss how your lenses feel and recommend a new pair of contacts if your current option doesn’t satisfy your needs.
Find Your Ideal Contacts Today
You don’t need to rely on glasses to see clearer—we can recommend a pair of contact lenses during your contact lens exam and fitting. Book an appointment with us, and we can find the right lenses for your vision needs.
Where to Find Us
We’re located just past the light at Bel-Red Rd and NE 20th St on 152nd Pl NE. Feel free to call if you have trouble finding us!
Where to Park
Through the lights, take your first right onto 152nd Pl NE to access our parking lot. There is complimentary parking in the lot behind our building.
- 1951 152nd PL NE, Suite 100
- Bellevue, WA 98007
Hours Of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed